Re spray for a CAAD10

jgsi
jgsi Posts: 5,062
edited December 2016 in Workshop
Looking to give my 4 year old CAAD a refresh for 2017.
It is still my ideal frame.. in great order, despite a few offs whilst racing, but it has the black white colour scheme that I want to change.
I need a re sprayer who can offer Factory decals - it is and always will be a Cannondale.
Someone who can offer imaginative colourways and graphics.. because I have the ideas but I need someone with the flair to actually design and carry out that design to perfection.

It is no problem to pack and send a frameset via the post.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    Rourke's and Argos spring to mind.
  • jgsi
    Have emailed Argos with a poss colour scheme .
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Don't expect much change from £300 - I've used Atlantic Boulevard for resprays, top quality.

Fat Creations in Chichester has some interesting designs, but his idea of customer service is a bit odd - I sent him some forks for a respray but he wouldn't go to the Post Office to collect them!
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • paulmon
    paulmon Posts: 315
    Monty Dog wrote:
    Don't expect much change from £300 - I've used Atlantic Boulevard for resprays, top quality.

Fat Creations in Chichester has some interesting designs, but his idea of customer service is a bit odd - I sent him some forks for a respray but he wouldn't go to the Post Office to collect them!

He posted some superb CAAD 12 jobs that he had done on his Instagram feed. They look superb.

https://www.instagram.com/fatcreations/
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Check out No Quarter. Young lad in Leicester who's posted some stunning paint jobs up on Weight Weenies.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • jgsi
    Have emailed him ... cheers
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    It's got to be a Saeco Cannondale replica job!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNejLKhBYYF/?taken-by=fatcreations
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Check out No Quarter. Young lad in Leicester who's posted some stunning paint jobs up on Weight Weenies.

Can you not disturb James at the moment .... He's respraying my Cervelo :D
    I'll let you know how it all turns out ....

Nice lad, who if you can get to Oadby in Leicester, will show you a beauty of a Colnago Master Olympic!
  • jgsi
    No probs... this is planning for New Year 2017..
    Yes, its going to take a while deciding what theme... Saeco rep is a tremendous idea