Castelli cafe loyalty vouchers - does the worth ever exceed £60?

daniel_b
daniel_b Posts: 11,579
edited November 2016 in Commuting chat
Afternoon all,

I have amassed 12 'stamps' which they now seem to have turned into a code.

One question; when I joined, I recall seeing something that said they may take the opportunity to make them worth more than the standard £60 - has anyone ever seen this happen........?

I don't need anything right now, so was debating just hanging on in there and waiting.
Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
Scott CR1 SL 12
Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
Scott Foil 18

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    The site seems to have changed recently - I also just got a code - you used to have to actively redeem the points to get a code. The new code seems to only be valid for a year. The "clearance" part of the site seems to have disappeared, though I haven't looked very carefully for it. I can't imagine they'll give more than £60!
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,579
    hopkinb wrote:
    The site seems to have changed recently - I also just got a code - you used to have to actively redeem the points to get a code. The new code seems to only be valid for a year. The "clearance" part of the site seems to have disappeared, though I haven't looked very carefully for it. I can't imagine they'll give more than £60!

You are right, they no longer have the clearence section, or whatever it was called, outlet store maybe?
    But having a look now, they have something called a sale rail, which I assume is the same thing.

I agree, I don't think it is likely they will make it worth more, I just recall some wording that said there might be a promotion that means it is worth more, though never seen one in a good few years now!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18