rockshox xloc leaking

02gf74
02gf74 Posts: 1,168
edited December 2016 in MTB workshop & tech
I have Rockshox xloc and it is weeping fluid at the lockout hose banjo connection. in photo below, on right hand side you see the lockout mechanism and the banjo fitting connected to the hose.

probably is a worn/damaged o-ring but I haven't worked out how to take it apart - any help in fixing this appreciated.

prod54653_NC_NE_01?wid=500&hei=505

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Take it apart, measure o-ring, replace.

Almost certainly 6mm as used by Shimano and SRAM for banjo connections at brake callipers.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • 02gf74
    02gf74 Posts: 1,168
    any more detail than generic fix it response, how do I take it apart was the question.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • To take apart all the Rock Shox motion control cartdridges, in all the models you only have to disassebly from the lower side, to plastic clips on the lower part of the cartdridge. Unclip them and you can get access inside, to maintain, revalving, etc...