Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

sunday, when the two sevens clash, it dread

sungodsungod Posts: 13,778
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

no rain, huzzah! perhaps nippy though, off to the wilderness south of the river for a rolling ride, cafe stops planned, there will be cake

laziness will follow
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,722
    Good moaning folks. Duathlon this morning then dad's taxi service as usual. Decorating for starters. PS it's bloody cold and the track looks wet, urgh wet censored coming up.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning all, sunshine in Lincoln, but chilly, the bikes ready I will be in 20 minutes
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 46,808
    Yay, rain has gone. Been out with the hound, now supping coffee and may try a run later and see how the ribs hold up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungodsungod Posts: 13,778
    sunny ride, though sightly marred, as were i/bike, by the road coated in construction sludge, the frangipane/raspberry tart at cafe two was delectable

after a couple of 60+ km descents, decided running a front tub full of sealant with the tube visible through one of the umpteen cuts was a smidge too brave, now the g+ has been consigned to the bin, just tried putting a conti comp on to check fit, strewth it's tight, had to do some old skool stretching before i could force it on, think i'll leave it a while in the hope it eases before gluing, plus give my thumbs time to recover
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • First proper ride in ages this morning, 60km and it didn't rain!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,628
    Spent the afternoon at Alrewas. Not much more to add...
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,064
    Decent 6.5 mile run in the woods was followed by visiting the local cenotaph.

Then boring jobs and fun playing football with the kids, now pub :)
  • pinnopinno Posts: 42,742
    Me playing Dad today me. Pie n mash was right proper good innit.

Forecast isn't great. Was going to sack PPP stuff tomorrow and pedal but I haven't got Scuba gear.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Bambini stuff all day - nicely chilled out and all under control then TDV flies back in from whatever random place she was in all shattered like and goes off on a mental, mental chicken oriental one.

Now quaffing red, chomping Bombay mix and watching a Guy Martin pop caps at a Beemer with a 50 cal.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 42,742
    Ballysmate wrote:

Pretty little Village.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,628
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Pretty little Village.

Dont know why it was chosen for National Memorial .