edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh

it'd be much warmer in mandalay, soggy afternoons though
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    More working from home for me. Took the girl to school earlier, interesting piece on the Today programme this morning about kids with CFS which is basically what she has. She is getting most of the treatment they were talking about already, just frustratingly slow. It'll be 12 months in a week. I wish there was a magic wand.
    definitely chillier out now.
  • In bed still, cats feeling sorry for themselves having been spade and unused to the cone collers. Gym in a bit followed by a bit of cooking and a few bottles of firebird paleface apart.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work and politics rubbish but better than kids being ill - good luck in finding a magic wand v68

Last night's trick and treated curtailed my planned dry evening as some of the treats were gin based
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Had a good weekend further north with friends and their baby (I did a whole days riding to avoid) and now the Mrs has decided we need to move to Dunkeld. I'm extremely keen because the mountain biking there is exceptionally dangerous and some great roads for cycling, just need a transfer with work which is a slight bummer...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    TLW1 wrote:
    Last night's trick and treated curtailed my planned dry evening as some of the treats were gin based
    Bit young to have TLW junior on the G&T's. We just give the local kids sweets but I didn't get home 'till after they had finished :)

Just about caught up at work with yesterdays round of stupid questions and incompetence by others...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Bit young to have TLW junior on the G&T's. We just give the local kids sweets

Harder in the north :)
  • Back to the daily grind so day one = site meeting.

Day one evening = decorating.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Bit young to have TLW junior on the G&T's. We just give the local kids sweets

Harder in the north :)
    At home with the TLW's...

4740100.jpg?display=1&htype=83&type=responsive-gallery
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,324
    Dunkeld. Excellent idea. Can I have your house in the borders?

Me more Celotexing me. I'm all Celotexed out. I'll be doin' it in me sleep.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Pinno wrote:

You can but you'll have to rent it from the current owners :wink:

Although it has been up for sale for 3 years with no interest, they've dropped the price twice. The GF and I are half heartedly battling them down, not keen on the lack of interest but if we can get it for a steal then we can always hang on to it and rent it out
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,324
    HaydenM wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

You can but you'll have to rent it from the current owners :wink:

Although it has been up for sale for 3 years with no interest, they've dropped the price twice. The GF and I are half heartedly battling them down, not keen on the lack of interest but if we can get it for a steal then we can always hang on to it and rent it out

When I have finished the never ending monster Forth Bridge house renovation, I intend to sell it and not rent.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!