edited October 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

too much port last night, feeling a bit fuzzy

gym, cafe, wfh, shops, looking forward to the weekend, though still far off
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Natural history museum today followed by Chinatown - as the rugrats have chosen what to do

Need to divert them to a bike shop as I've got some cash burning a hole in my pocket
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,528
    managed to make both knees hint that they weren't keen on the leg press machine this morning, lack of warm up, got through ok

that leaves cafe, wfh and shops :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Early doors finish for me as I'm off up to Cambridge to see The Buzzcocks tonight with a couple of mates. Just half a day of work to get through first...

Whereabouts are you staying in The Big Smoke TLW?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Early doors finish for me as I'm off up to Cambridge to see The Buzzcocks tonight with a couple of mates. Just half a day of work to get through first...

Not far from you at Russell Square - next door neighbours have leant us their flat :)

Have a good time tonight
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,528
    on a webex listening to an utter bullshitter bullshitting, brings out a key benefit of being at home - i can laugh out loud and/or hurl abuse as appropriate
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Mild hursday hangover is in evidence. More wfh and trying to make car parts sound interesting is the order of the day, today is the turn of Jaguar brake discs. Interesting is out the window and accuracy is in, at least I hope it is. Going to the Buzzcocks sounds like a far better use of my time. How can TLW have cash burning a hole in his pocket with all the work being done on the house. I reckon he nicked the kids' pocket money.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not far from you at Russell Square - next door neighbours have leant us their flat :)

Have a good time tonight
    Pays to have rich neighbours! Enjoy being a tourist.

Hope I survive this evening well enough to do a days work tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    oxoman wrote:
    Recovering from 20mile off road scary night ride.

Funny that, I went on a 25 mile night jolly last night - I flew! That's after over a week off the bike. Perhaps my body needed it.

Piles. Bleeding piles. 2 of them. 3 layers of weld mesh in the two boxes made and a whole load of excavation. Didn't finish till half 6. Pics in the PPP thread tomorrow.

Back to it for 2 hours tomorrow morning before the lovely Miss D comes and cuts the girls hair at about 11am. Hope she brings her rat, sorry dog. Then the grey thing can have a free breakfast.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Have a good time tonight
    Pays to have rich neighbours! Enjoy being a tourist..

Has been a giggle :)

V68 - early birthday cash from parents as they go away today and miss it
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Have a good time tonight
    Pays to have rich neighbours! Enjoy being a tourist..

Has been a giggle :)

V68 - early birthday cash from parents as they go away today and miss it

Aren't you a bit old for Birthday cash from parents?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Whilst that may be true, I'm not complaining