Canyon Cable plastic cable guide broken

roubaixtom
roubaixtom Posts: 316
edited October 2016 in Workshop
Hello,

I have been experiencing poor front shifting this week and after inspection I have realised the plastic cable guide under the bottom bracket of my 2015 Canyon has broken. I have the Hill Climb National Championships at the weekend and now do not have a bike to ride.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a spare?

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Sadly after a Google to see what it looked like this seems to be a common problem. One thread indicates the part number is A1037674, one poster contacted Canyon UK, explained he was desperate and they came up trumps.

BB guide for Canyon Ultimate

Good luck!
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Roubaixtom wrote:
    Hello,

I have been experiencing poor front shifting this week and after inspection I have realised the plastic cable guide under the bottom bracket of my 2015 Canyon has broken. I have the Hill Climb National Championships at the weekend and now do not have a bike to ride.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a spare?

Thanks

Tom

Have looked at the course? you ll not be front shifting on Bank road, so contact Canyon and order another one, should take about 5 to 7 days if one is ordered from Germany.

if you still think you need the 52, then i expect a new course record from you lol!