'ning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAgp8Y-cUng is always reason enough

gym, cafe, work from home i think, shopping
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning all,
    Working from home again, not really feeling it. Got to phone the council at some point, that's probably as exciting as the day will get. Listening to 6 Music and there is a version of Superstition by Beck playing, makes me wish it was Stevie Wonder. Not one for the great covers thread.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    we're flying uncle over from oz to see family, first time in maybe 20 years, making it easy as possible, booked him in business, one change, all one terminal, just a couple of hours

dozey fucking fucking fucking fucker has missed the connection, "he thought it was a long wait", arggghhhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck, If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up because that cunt's a cunt

just needed to vent as can't say the above to my mum

got amex rebooking him on later flight
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Beach
    Beer
    Biriyani
    Birthday
    Beer
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
    team47b wrote:
    Beach
    Beer
    Biriyani
    beer
    Birthday
    Beer

ftfy
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Another day of "fun" spent the morning fixing my Outlook after a lovely exchange upgrade killed it. That's now working so onto fixing other gumph for randoms.
    Not much occurring after work so may get time to actually do something productive debating on starting the new cabling in the car or fixing the bike. Tough choice as either will be cold, fiddly an dark. Either way beer will be required.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    another day enjoying time away from work whilst decorating

Today has been painting the front door, trying to change the battery in the oil tank reader (fail as the local garage doesn't stock the battery)

Now need this file from work to download before the wife comes back for lunch & catches me working again.

Out later for a meal with my parents to take charge of the rugrats again
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    sungod wrote:
    we're flying uncle over from oz to see family, first time in maybe 20 years, making it easy as possible, booked him in business, one change, all one terminal, just a couple of hours

dozey ******* ******* ******* ****** has missed the connection, "he thought it was a long wait", arggghhhhhhhh, fark fark fark, If some **** can fark something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to ******* fark it up because that ****'s a ****

looks like he enjoyed the free drinks too much :)
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    sungod wrote:

dozey ******* ******* ******* ****** has missed the connection, "he thought it was a long wait", arggghhhhhhhh, fark fark fark, If some **** can fark something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to ******* fark it up because that ****'s a ****

We get roped in to booking step-father-in-law's flights when he goes out to New Zealand to see his daughter for the winter. Last time sent him via bargain bucket China Southern with a 5 hour connection in Guangxhou or somewhere like that I'd never heard of. Despite being 84, annoyingly he made all his connecting flights and came back again :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    sungod wrote:

Should have gone to see him instead. It's been quite a while since I went to Oz; last time on work I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to first and had the second leg from Singapore to Sydney with the cabin all to myself 8)

Apart from that its another day on the corporate hamster wheel. New minion is settling in quite nicely and I have tomorrow off. So all is not too bad if uneventful just now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    team47b wrote:
    Beach
    Beer
    Biriyani
    Birthday
    Beer
    Before I make myself look silly and wish you happy birthday, it is your birthday right?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAgp8Y-cUng is always reason enough

gym, cafe, work from home i think, shopping

Stevie Nicks was the object of many of my adolescent fantasies. :oops:

Debbie Harry was another one. That pout... :D
  • team47b
    seanoconn wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Beach
    Beer
    Biriyani
    Birthday
    Beer
    Before I make myself look silly and wish you happy birthday, it is your birthday right?

Yep!
  • team47b
    sungod wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Beach
    Beer
    Biriyani
    beer
    Birthday
    Beer

ftfy

Update

Beach
    Beer
    Paneer tika masala
    Beer
    Birthday (yes Sean it's my birthday)
    Beer
    Brandy
    Friends house
    Beer
    Beer
    Home
    Wine :D
  • sungod
    and after wine, port :)
  • team47b
    sungod wrote:
    and after wine, port :)

Then insulin :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Many happy returns on your 70th T47.

(You'll be too pissed hyperglycaemic by now to worry about such a suggestion.)

Me work me. Foundation for RSJ's need to be made. 3 bits of 14 x 14 weld mesh per block, finished 40mm below the surface to allow for base plate and bolts, 2-1 cement and some digging to do. I think i'll make up 2 wooden boxes as 'moulds'. Hope I don't hit anything bar oil or gold when I start digging.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Happy birthday T47. This song is dedicated to you :)

https://youtu.be/XC5fqzKxau8
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Cheers stevo!

Did I even need to click that link :roll:

@pinno I thought the reference to me being older than I am was funny until I read the next bit about digging a hole and putting a wooden box in it :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Cheers stevo!

Did I even need to click that link :roll:

@pinno I thought the reference to me being older than I am was funny until I read the next bit about digging a hole and putting a wooden box in it :D

2 x 16" by 16" boxes?! I know you're not the biggest Elf in the world but still...

Is see that you are alive after yesterday's schedule. Small blessings.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!