Probikekit not delivering goods and frustrating customer service

getoutnride
getoutnride Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
I have used Probikekit in the past and had excellent results, good prices, free shipping to US and received goods within 2 weeks of order. Now I placed one order in Mid September and one in early October. I have not received either one, and they are requiring me to jump through hoops before they will even investigate.
Has anyone else had issues with supplier and hopefully suggestions where I can find similar prices with better service.

Comments

• fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    All suppliers have glitches - but unlucky to have two in a row.

As for cheapness - just google for the item and see what comes up. I could tell you how cheap wiggle are but they may not be for your needs
  • Semantik
    Semantik Posts: 537
    Plenty of others to try here in the UK that do international delivery.
    Don't personally order from these people any more because their returns process is so laborious and slow.
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
  • Semantik wrote:
    their returns process is so laborious and slow.

Agreed, has to be a good deal before I go there now.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    I ordered a sram red chainset from them last week. Delivery was free and it was here the following day. I can't remember their returns process being particularly arduous either. Probably my favourite online retailer
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • smudgerii
    smudgerii Posts: 125
    edited October 2016
    Deleted
  • rowlers
    rowlers Posts: 1,614
    I refuse to use PBK, CS is horrendous...
  • rowlers wrote:
    I refuse to use PBK, CS is horrendous...

This, and worse since bought out
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles