Design Research Participants Wanted - Urban Cycling

bitsandpieces
bitsandpieces Posts: 5
edited October 2016 in Commuting general
Hi,

I am a student at the University of Dundee, currently working on my project about urban cycling. I am at the research stage of my project, where I'm trying to discover more about how I could improve urban cycling by using digital technology in the city. In order for me to learn more about the area and build the right product based around the right people, I was hoping to interview some cyclists who regularly use their bike in their city and gather some insights from there.

I was wondering if there was anybody willing to be interviewed via Skype (or even better, face to face) in order to learn more for my project. The results of the interview will be kept confidential between the University and I, and I am willing to answer any further questions or queries you may have about the process/work.

If you are willing to have a discussion, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Alternatively, if you know of any resources that may prove beneficial for my work, then please share them. Any help you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated, cheers!