edited October 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

nippy out

off for a starting espresso, ride, then veg out
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    I'm already at the vegging stage :) But it may only be temporary.

Good sleep last night in account of not doing the usual of staying up too late and being knackered from going for a run before dinner. This may be too healthy an approach to the weekend. Time for more coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Me staring at the good weather dreaming of a soft pedal at least. Here's hoping the OH finishes work earlier than expected.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Took the stabiliser off my 4 year olds bike and she can ride. Utterly amazing girl. She'll be do MTB races next year.

Ride to Mistley CX race left a bit late so had to move. Ride my 29er. Did the CX race - my first CX event and then rode home.

Now I have to go to the shops and buy some food.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • pinno
    ...my first CX event...

What did you think of it all?
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    This one was a bit like an XC MTB event but without the jumps. this one was in the woods and by heck it was hilly. I did one extra lap due to stupidity but nealry 20km and 468m of climbing. Did not like the dismount for a tree trunk, who put that there i mean come in its a bike race. Everything else was doable except when I cocked it up.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • pinno
    This one was a bit like an XC MTB event but without the jumps. this one was in the woods and by heck it was hilly. I did one extra lap due to stupidity but nealry 20km and 468m of climbing. Did not like the dismount for a tree trunk, who put that there i mean come in its a bike race. Everything else was doable except when I cocked it up.

Sounds like 'fun'. How's your bunny hopping? At least you're alive enough to be on here posting!