Boardman team carbon vs cannondale super six evo tiagra

NorthernChimp
NorthernChimp Posts: 4
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Upgrading my bike from a cheap claris Boardman which served me very well, but feel my needs have outgrown it. As I can get both the Boardman team carbon and the cannondale super six evo for roughly the same price (800) which would be the superior option for future upgrades and general value. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Redbaron1
    Redbaron1 Posts: 116
    The one that fits best is the right one. Ride both and see which you prefer riding.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Super six evo all day long.
  • Have test ridden boardman, was decent nice ride, but the wheels are a bit naff. test ridden caad12 which is a bit nicer and enjoyed that, not had a chance with supersix yet though.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I bought the Supersix evo Tiagra last month and I like it very much. So far it seems to be everything I would ever need, it feels great to ride, it's light enough and has plenty of scope for upgrades when I inevitably decide to blow a load of money on it. I'm quite surprised at how it rides for the money although I have little experience of any of it's rivals. It should feel like a massive upgrade to your current bike (my GF has the same)
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Have test ridden boardman, was decent nice ride, but the wheels are a bit naff. test ridden caad12 which is a bit nicer and enjoyed that, not had a chance with supersix yet though.

Why rule out the CAAD 12?