monday, here it comes, a new dark age

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,554
edited October 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, office etc.

it's strategy time in globalmegacorp, my strategy is eliminate one of problems before he can do more damage
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    strangely productive morning

Gym .... cut my hair ..... cleaned the bathroom .... fed child ..... cycled to work ..... got a coffee ..... browsed internet ..... bought some furniture

and its only 8am
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning,

Weirdly much more knackered after this weekend's race than last, chilling in the office as I'm the only one in
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, stonking headache this morning which im hoping isn't a hangover as I only have two doubles. Had a helpful text today delivery between 8:21 and 9:21 which is a random timeslot but meh, turned up at 9:50 which wasn't too bad so into work a couple of minutes late, got away with it as loads of people are late today here.
    Plan for the day is mainly hide from work, see how that one pans out!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Hungry all ready. Still house shopping oh what fun.

Winter riding may have suddenly become lonely after my 2 consistent riding mates got nailed by a car yesterday after we split our different ways. Some lovely injuries but both walking (ish) and upright.

On wards to food
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Are the bikes ok?

Still bogged down in decorating and now to add to it Project Profit needs some work doing as well as new tennants.

Oh well, tea has been delivered!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    I would be more productive of I wasn't looking at this thread.

Actually I am hold while a distributor goes and checks the spec of a tool by looking at it. Ho hum.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • Flâneur
    Are the bikes ok?

Not sure about one, however one of them was snapped completely at the top of the fork,
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Actually I am hold while a distributor goes and checks the spec of a tool by looking at it. Ho hum.
    I tend to look on here during long and dull phone calls, I often have to ask people to repeat themselves as I realise I missed the relevant bit of their 5 minute ramble. They are usually more concise second time at least.
    No danger of that today as I'm wfh again and looking after the female child. She managed 2 hours in school today at least, didn't expect much more to be honest. I've been writing up descriptions for parts again. Very little room for creativity unfortuntely as I have to get as much information as possible into a small space. Hopefully it will prevent the type of phone call CycleClinic is on of people phoning to check specs on stuff. No help to a bike shop unfortunately.
    Might make a cup of tea soon.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Flâneur wrote:
    Are the bikes ok?

Not sure about one, however one of them was snapped completely at the top of the fork,
    Yikes, glad you escaped unscathed. Also glad your mates aren't too badly hurt, hope the driver stopped.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Afternoon.

Office refit happened as planned over the weekend and yep they have given us desks that make us feel like we're on a Monarch flight. All part of the hot desking and new flexible way of working apparently. Unfortunately they forgot that large parts of the rest of the office still have the full size desks so a few of us have gone to work in other parts of the office to show how well our flexi working policy actually works :P The rest have spread out in the space that we vacated so we all have roughly the same amount of space as before...

That's about as exciting as it has got today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Flâneur wrote:

Winter riding may have suddenly become lonely after my 2 consistent riding mates got nailed by a car yesterday after we split our different ways. Some lovely injuries but both walking (ish) and upright.

On wards to food

Sounds ugly, hope all ok.

Wet and cool, but rain welcome for a change, keep the dust down. Still managed to do some house jobs, but probably shouldn't have.

May practice my voodoo skillz later on the recruiting fools who never follow up anything.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Working from home too as Monday always starts with various conference calls that need prepping for

Painter actually turned up with his brushes and scaffolding, so the dinning room is progressing!
  • Flâneur
    I just noticed my all ready instead of already. Today has not been a good day.

football tonight and switch off from the world
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:

Not a bad result in the end...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Flâneur wrote:

What happened to '...moving to France...'.
    fat daddy wrote:
    Gym ....

Not a full set of Acrylics?! You'r time would be better spent getting your nails done.

I wfh today. Well.. worked at a home...Well, building site. Me 'framing' me in utility room. Which means batons for plasterboard, batons behind plasterboard for the 'bingo' 875mm height, batons for lining the window frame, more framing for the toilet aperture/door etc... Had to buy another tape measure- wore the other one out.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:

for united? Felt Sturridge was blunt but Jose had his game plan, they stuck to it and it worked. Could bitch all I like but I'd take a point at Old Trafford as an LFC fan
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Coutinho, Aguero and De Bruyne have between them, really f*cked up my FF league domination plans :roll:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:

for united? Felt Sturridge was blunt but Jose had his game plan, they stuck to it and it worked. Could ***** all I like but I'd take a point at Old Trafford as an LFC fan
    Nope, one point each suits us fine :) We'll try to do you you favour this weekend...