Fat Lad At the Back

neil h
neil h Posts: 499
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Right here's a question for the larger blokes on here, has anyone ordered kit from Fat Lad At the Back (if so how was the experience)? I'm looking at biting the bullet and getting some padded shorts and their sizing seems inline with my shape, so looks to be worth a punt.

Cheers,
Neil

Comments

• Redbaron1
    Redbaron1 Posts: 116
    Have a pair of ay up bib shorts and they are fine but for me the endura fs260s are superior in terms of fit and comfort
  • I prefer fat lads at the front. The rest of us can ave a right draft of a time.
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    My dad has one of their jackets and I'm very impressed with the quality.

Also the logo is genius.
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I was in the same boat as OP regarding sizing of FLATB clothing so bit the bullet and bought a jersey at the NEC last year, expensive but very good quality. The only disappointing thing is the lack of comments from work colleagues.
    Lancew wrote:
    Also the logo is genius.

Just spent a few minutes trying to figure it out, have now.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Bought a jersey in the Evans sale a year or so back for £30 and i'm very impressed. i would buy more but i'm a skinflint and cant justify £60+ most of the time.

Plus the comments from drivers passing you are enough for a smile (well otherwise id just cry as drivers can be so mean) :-)
    Cube Cross 2016
    Willier GTR 2014
  • neil h
    neil h Posts: 499
    Just a quick question, have any of you ever ordered direct off of their website?
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I used their stuff a couple of years ago and it was good.I've now lost 2.5stone so "regular" gear fits me!
    The shirts I thought hid the "spare-tyre" very well!
    Ordered from the website no issues.