RH+ Clothing

dazz_ni45
dazz_ni45 Posts: 468
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Has anyone any experience with RH+ clothing, especially their winter clothing? RRP seems to be high, but there are significant discounts online which brings their winter jackets and bibshorts down to around the £50-70 mark.

Personally I never really see it mentioned which possibly answers my question!

Comments

• dazz_ni45 wrote:
    Has anyone any experience with RH+ clothing, especially their winter clothing? RRP seems to be high, but there are significant discounts online which brings their winter jackets and bibshorts down to around the £50-70 mark.

It's good stuff, Spanish. Contador was sponsored by them at one point.

I have some of their bib tights that I bought in Majorca - excellent. They don't seem well distributed in the UK though which is a shame as they are every bit as good as Sportful, Etexeondo (I never know how you spell that), etc.
  • hsiaolc
    hsiaolc Posts: 492
    dazz_ni45 wrote:

Where is it on sale?
  • dazz_ni45
    dazz_ni45 Posts: 468
    dazz_ni45 wrote:

It's good stuff, Spanish. Contador was sponsored by them at one point.

I have some of their bib tights that I bought in Majorca - excellent. They don't seem well distributed in the UK though which is a shame as they are every bit as good as Sportful, Etexeondo (I never know how you spell that), etc.

Thanks for that. What is the fit like? Is it normal having to size up like castelli/sportful or is normal sizing. I'm XL in castelli but their size charts would indicates I'm between a M and L.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    I found some in an Italian bike shop but it was very pricy. Can't think I've ever seen it over here.
  • g00se
    g00se Posts: 2,221
    I thought they were Italian?

If the kit is as good as the helmets - then it'll be decent.
  • craigus89
    craigus89 Posts: 887
    I've got a pair of bibs, they're okay, nothing too special. The pad isn't as good as my couple of Castelli pairs though which are both different pads, fit is a bit more generous than Castelli though, I'm a Large in Castelli bibs but I'll check what size my RH ones are when I get home if I remember.