Di2 Rear Mech Limits on Garmin show as -12 |12 |12

DazNich
DazNich Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in Workshop
Hi,

Not posted for a while and have recently run into a few 'issues' with my new Dura Ace 9070 Di2, well not so much an issue as a concern.

I've got all the gears working perfectly, however the rear mech is at the lower limit of 12, there's a tiny amount of chain noise in 1 or 2 gears but nothing at all to worry me, however what am concerned about is I have no room to adjust anything downwards.

When I go into setup mode the Garmin (and eTube) shows the rear setting is "12", so it's at the complete end of the adjustment scale, but I get all the gears so it's not really a problem, but just seems wrong.

I need to somehow reset the scale so that it's closer to 0 and thought this might work but it didn't:-

I put it on the 5th cog and moved the fine tune so the numbers read -12 | 0 | 12, then confirmed the setting, then I shifted to the smallest cog (although it only went to the 10th and not 11th) pressed and held the button while turning the cranks thinking it might somehow reset itself, it didn't. It then wouldn't change into the lowest cog. I put it back on the 5th cog and adjusted back to -12 | 12 | 12 and again it works perfectly and changes all the gears without an issue.

Setup is a Cannondale Supersix Evo Team 2016 with Dura Ace 9707 Di2, 36/52 front, 11/28 rear (11 speed).

Hope all that makes sense!!!

Many thanks.