Who's Still Waiting For Their Vulpine Sample Sale Order?

timmyotool
timmyotool Posts: 172
edited November 2016 in Road buying advice
Now 20 days on and still waiting for my order from the sample sale, wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat?

I'm trying to not sound too moany as I do have sympathy for Vulpine, I'm sure they've had a pretty stressful few weeks! I think they tried to satisfy the customers who complained the sample sales were always in London etc. and this was the unfortunate consequence...

I assume that they're now waiting on returns to see if they can fill existing orders. Which I'd rather wait for than get a refund but still it's a long time to be without £200+!

Comments

• Got mine within 2 days, but I know others didn't. Have you tried calling them? 20 days is a bit much, maybe your order has slipped through?
  • Cheers, I had an email on the 30th stating they were still working through a backlog of orders but it's probably about time to check up on it.
  • jords
    jords Posts: 7
    I sent them an email on Friday about my sample sale order and they replied pretty quickly with an apology and update. They could only fulfil part of my order so have refunded me for the items they can't send.
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    I'm still in the not received still paid boat. I didn't get much (socks and a gilet) but I wouldn't mind an update a little faster. Mostly because if I don't get the gilet it's time to start looking for an alternative.
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Yup same boat here, not overly bothered but it's 3 weeks now, would be nice to know..
  • Glad to hear I'm not the only one then!
    Keep us all updated on how you get on.
  • Heard back about 1 of my 2 orders on Thursday, it couldn't be fulfilled so getting a refund.

30% discount code offered, think i'll pass...
  • Geo555
    Geo555 Posts: 96
    Finally got a refund today after pestering them and 11 days after being told that they cannot fulfil my order. A friend of mine had most of his order cancelled, but was given the impression that if they had other colours in stock, which they didn't, he would have been offered them. He ended up with a pair of mitts and no discount code. I got no mention of the other colours being available (which there was).
    Poor showing all round from them.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Got 2/3 items delivered on Saturday, the 1 item they didn't have was for me, d'oh! :lol:

Tiny company, good intentions, overwhelmed.
  • Glad they are still fulfilling orders

I was told that I was getting a refund for one of my two orders on the 20th but it still hasn't materialised, even after chasing.

I feel I've been pretty patient with them but that's now been lost! No idea what is going on with my second order...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Not me. Don't even know what you're talking about. :?
  • dennisn wrote:
    Not me. Don't even know what you're talking about. :?

Sounds like a load of cheapskates moaning about something to me Dennis
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Got mine, part filled and they have refunded for the things that they didn't have yesterday so a week or so after the order arrived. I think they just didn't realise the number of people who would want to order. Won't stop me using them, love their gear and I was lucky enough to be in London when they did their pop-up sample sale.

Only thing that annoyed me a little was I didn't get my bib shorts and I passed on some other offers as I thought I didn't need them.