Camera thats mounts on side of helmet...

kingrollo
kingrollo Posts: 3,198
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Quite a scary ride home last night. Cycling up a dragging hill A transit van going way over the speed limit overtook some car (quite unnecessarily) he hwas then on the wrong side road head straight towards me at very high speed. I had to dismount pretty sharpish - to make matters worse the neanderthals driving the van laughed and gave we W****r signs. Because driving fast is all a bit laugh isn't it - I hope you get to clean toilets for the rest of your lives - you low life scum

Sorry rant over - in view of this I would like to get a camera for my cycling - I couldn't go the whole go pro on the helmet job...I was wondering if there is a bullet shaped camera that would strap to the side of the helmet ? - I was thinking of the contour roam range - any other thoughts or suggestions ?

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    There's a thread on this in Commuting Chat right now - probably best to crash that.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • I had one mounted to a helmet for a short while but just have it mounted under the handlebars now which has been fine, you do need a good mount to stop the vibration though.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.