Cinelli Experience 2016 frameset

kirkee
kirkee Posts: 369
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Hello,
anyone have any thoughts or experience, excuse pun, on the Cinelli Experience framesets? I see they are going for less than £300 online now.
Caveat - I buy and ride cheap, however, I reserve the right to advise on expensive kit that I have never actually used and possibly never will

Comments

• I used to use a 2013 Cinelli Experience Veloce which was an Ok build, no complaints from me on the ride quality of it.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    The black and white frame looks really good IMO. I looked at them last year but couldn't justify another frame at the time, but interesting they've come up again at a similar price. The colourway is better than last year's though, and looks like it'd build up into a beauty with deep rims on it. Tempted now:
    cinelli-experience-speciale-frameset-2016-black-keys4_zpsycgaaqfx.jpg
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • kirkee
    kirkee Posts: 369
    they do look nice frames, and bargain prices out there. Possibly a result of alot of consumers going carbon, alloy not in demand...
    Caveat - I buy and ride cheap, however, I reserve the right to advise on expensive kit that I have never actually used and possibly never will
  • othello
    othello Posts: 578
    I've got a 2011 Xperience and it is still going strong. I've ridden sportives on it, used it all year round and even done the Etape on it.

It isn't the lightest, though it is fine for my needs, but does have a great ride and position. I'm about to get a Ritchey Road Logic, but I'm keeping the Cinelli, and it will live on as my winter bike.
    Blogging about junior road bikes http://junior-road-bikes.tumblr.com