thursday, tried to get me, but i won't be got, say i'm a misfit but i say i'm not,

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Perhaps Pross can send Stevo some driving gloves.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Perhaps Pross can send Stevo some driving gloves.

Very clever Mr B. Perhaps he really wants to be a Lion tamer.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,523
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    :D

Stevo's post can only be described as a 'boomerang post'.

Which he fished for
    Trouble is, I always seem to get the same manky old fish on the hook and have to keep chucking them back :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mugensi
    mugensi Posts: 559
    Pinno wrote:
    MugenSi wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    MugenSi wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

plan: gym, cafe, office stuff emaily webexy cloudy thingy, etc.

crass lyric, anyone remember crass?

I aint thick...of course I remember them. One of my all time favourite bands, have all their albums on my iPod blasting in the car.

Is that 'cos you want to drown out the racket from your Si badged Nissoyotaclonewagon?

Mugen = Honda 8) and sadly I no longer have my Mugen kitted Integra Si and I drive a Subaru.

Forrester or Impreza? That's either Century Welly boots or boy racer.

Legacy (2.0i) so neither boyracer or welly boot brigade 8)
  • pinno
    I forgot to consider 'Option C: Residing in the country white collar worker.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Remind me if I go into health insurance, never to touch Pinno. infact never touch him anyway, god knows what you'll catch. And whatever you do will move faster than Stevo drives north.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:
    Remind me if I go into health insurance, never to touch Pinno. infact never touch him anyway, god knows what you'll catch.

I resent that comment somewhat. As the owner of an engine that's a little too small for the chassis, I tend to be in the receiving end of whatever is going around - not the causal epicentre.
    If you are referring to STD's, that is an entirely different matter.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    If you are referring to STD's, that is an entirely different matter.
    I believe they were called Subaru Impreza STIs. At some point on the Evo forums they got changed to STDs :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mugensi
    mugensi Posts: 559
    Pinno wrote:

You seem determined to 'categorize' me. I reside in a hilly area that gets more than its fair share of snow/ice in the winter. I wanted an AWD car but not a jeep type vehicle. The Legacy fits the bill perfectly and hasn't let me down in the last 5 years even in 2ft of snow (with dedicated snow tyres)
  • pinno
    MugenSi wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

You seem determined to 'categorize' me. I reside in a hilly area that gets more than its fair share of snow/ice in the winter. I wanted an AWD car but not a jeep type vehicle. The Legacy fits the bill perfectly and hasn't let me down in the last 5 years even in 2ft of snow (with dedicated snow tyres)

What you're saying is that it is better than Mazda - that's all we need to know.
    As far as the categorization is concerned, BB is like the play ground. When we get to know you, then you'll get a label by default. It's sort of endearing. Besides, without physical reference, we have to make things up and that's where the bollox starts... :D
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning, spent yesterday evening messing about building the workbench, so many bolts! Just three draws

Please ...' ..just three drawers...'

Thankyou and bless you.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    MugenSi wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

It's ok Mugen, you weren't to know but for future reference the correct response to Pinno is "F uck off you nosy tw@t."
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    MugenSi wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

It's ok Mugen, you weren't to know but for future reference the correct response to Pinno is "F uck off you nosy tw@t."

Says a Womble who pushes shopping trolleys around picking up litter on the way for Uncle B ?! :roll:

Don't worry about Seano MugenSi, when it comes to him - just nod your head, smile and pretend you're listening. That's what his first wife said she did.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    seanoconn wrote:
    MugenSi wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Tis true,that made me laugh.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Next time you need a minion Stevo you could do worse than try these.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jobs.html

Hang on...doesn't Rick work in recruitment?
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Next time you need a minion Stevo you could do worse than try these.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jobs.html

Hang on...doesn't Rick work in recruitment?
    Indeed he does. Maybe I should send him a job spec? :)