wednesday, i woke the same as any other day, except a voice was in my head

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Should I tell them about the curry I just had? I didn't weigh the rice, or anything else come to that. What about the volume of beer?
    That thread sounds far too dull, I might venture over if I don't nod off shortly...
    Might be too late. Our in-house moral policeman (aka PC Bollox) has probably spotted an impending wee-wee take and ducked for cover.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    @mr Pinno
    How about sending emails from a proper computer the one you sent from your Amstrad Windows operating system courtesy of speak n spell PC nonsense was all scrambled, I just thought it was some dodgy hacked email account rubbish and ignored it, please feel free to send it again from a machine from at least the last decade in a format generally used by the rest of the planet :D

Back OT...what was the topic? :D

And besides I don't sign petitions, they usually require your real name and location, which is not on...you ain't seen me right :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    team47b wrote:
    @mr Pinno
    How about sending emails from a proper computer the one you sent from your Amstrad Windows operating system courtesy of speak n spell PC nonsense was all scrambled, I just thought it was some dodgy hacked email account rubbish and ignored it, please feel free to send it again from a machine from at least the last decade in a format generally used by the rest of the planet :D

Back OT...what was the topic? :D

And besides I don't sign petitions, they usually require your real name and location, which is not on...you ain't seen me right :wink:

Don't worry mate, I have all your details so I filled it in and ''signed' it for you.

I'm awaiting delivery of a set of jungle drums. Should cure the problem.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!