Coed Llandegla Forest MTB Trail Centre

mtbinuk
mtbinuk Posts: 10
edited September 2016 in MTB general
Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know I've just written an article about mountain bike trial centre "Coed Llandegla" in Wales. It a great trail centre and I've included some GoPro video footage of the Blue run (well worth a visit)

Here's the article if you want more info:
http://mountainbikinginuk.com/llandegla-mtb-trail-centre/

Cheers

John Metcalfe

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Started skimming through debating weather on not to read this then noticed the reflector on your bike in the youtube video. Closed immediately. Reflectors on mountain bikes screams novice and very much devalues your opinion for me.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    It's not an article, it's a blog on your own blog page.
    Most boring video ever (the first minute anyway, maybe it livens up?)
    And since when is a 'series of small humps' a 'challenging technical trail feature'?
    But the worst bit has to be:
    "Integrate Your IPhone Into Your Active Lifestyle".
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Llandegla is the second most boring trail centre I have been to (Ashton Court is worse).
    The black trail was a huge disappointment. It's less technical than some blue trails.
  • Thanks for your Constructive criticism

John
  • cooldad
    Llandegla is the second most boring trail centre I have been to (Ashton Court is worse).
    The black trail was a huge disappointment. It's less technical than some blue trails.

Not as gnarly as Swinley then?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Llandegla is the second most boring trail centre I have been to (Ashton Court is worse).

Not been to Dalby,physically demanding but technically boring,very few good bits there
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    No gloves? Ouch!
  • cooldad wrote:
    Llandegla is the second most boring trail centre I have been to (Ashton Court is worse).

It's more disappointing than Swinley. I expected some fun on the black trail.
    You don't expect to have fun at Swinley, I mean it's at Slough. No one's ever gone to Slough to have fun.
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:

It's more disappointing than Swinley. I expected some fun on the black trail.
    You don't expect to have fun at Swinley, I mean it's at Slough. No one's ever gone to Slough to have fun.

Bracknell actually. And adjoing Bagshot on the other side. I used to live in Bracknell, it's a shithole.
    I moved to Bagshot which was much nicer - Eddie Windsor, Liz's youngster was almost a neighbour. We hopped a fence and rode around a bit of his estate once hoping the SAS wouldn't shoot us or something. They didn't.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools