Ribble gran fondo or canyon Ultimate CF 7.0?

Homer81ct
Homer81ct Posts: 4
edited September 2016 in Road buying advice
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I write from Italy! I need your help.
I always used bike, now I would like to buy a racing bike.
I am very torn between ribble large fund and canyons ultimate CF 7.0.
I know the canyon brand and I'm sure it's a good bike. Here in Italy the ribble brand is not well known and there are no opinions about this model of bicycle.
Can you help me? I'd use the bike for 3-4 hours out, I do not want too extreme bike but, given the few hours of training, even a bike too comfortable and unresponsive.
What do you suggest?

Comments

• nobody?
  • oxoman wrote:
    Ideally you should post links to the bike specifications so we can compare properly. Both the Ribble Grande Fondo and the Canyon are decent bikes, given you live in Italy are there not any local bikes that are as good or better. The one thing with both the Ribble and Canyon is that you can specify what you want it built with rather than standard OEM build spec. Sorry it doesn't really help but a lot of UK riders aspire to having a high class Italian bike.

Thank you!

you're right , in Italy there are many quality brands, the reason why I watched a ribble or canyon is the cost . In the store to get a carbon racing bike you have to spend 1600 euro and the crankset is Shimano 105 with the low-quality wheels . online instead I found several brands , such as ribble and canyons , which offer an excellent quality / price ratio .

below the models I want to compare:
    ribble gran fondo: http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/ribble-gr ... egra-6800/
    Canyon ultimate CF 7.0 https://www.canyon.com/it/road/ultimate ... l-7-0.html

to be honest I also found a used bicycle , aluminum alloy, an OLMO deep,with Shimano ultegra , wheels Fulcrum Racing 4 and various components deda at 950 € treatable . I would try to offer 800 EUR. It's a 2015 model, but is a good bike.