monday, people say beware, but i don't care

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,551
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

waiting for dawn then off for a ride, then shopping and sunbed, nice to have a routine

perhaps watch yesterday's vuelta on the interweb
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Work :(
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    zwift recovery ride, which to me is more of a workout .. then ride to work, which is more of a recovery ride from zwift. Now slumped at my desk with an evil coffee that is a recovery to my recovery ride.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

waiting for dawn then off for a ride, then shopping and sunbed, nice to have a routine

perhaps watch yesterday's vuelta on the interweb

:|

Morning, particularly grumpy this morning not helped by the equation of Monday + First day of term (doubling my commute) + no coffee + dodgy boiler.

Boiler is more annoying every morning it needs to be re-pressured, no leaking rads so guessing a dodgy valve which will no doubt cost loads.
    Drove in today to avoid the droves of mong deaf children an death stares from parents in case I go within six feet of their child on the shared paths.

Onward to the coffee machine!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning folks,
    Really felt like summer is over this morning, riding in through the drizzle and all of the traffic is back. Deep joy. Half asleep as I didn't sleep very well last night. Kids aren't back at school for a few days yet. Not sure what's going to happen with the girl but we'll try to get her in as much as possible of course. The EPO pointed out this is our first 5 day week for 7 weeks. Welcome back TLW, enjoy.
  • Work, builders, fixing bike stuff, tea.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Coffee. Toast. Shopping (meh).

On the bright side, Lidl re-opens on Thursday after an 8 week closure for expansion.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Pinno wrote:
    On the bright side, Lidl re-opens on Thursday after an 8 week closure for expansion.
    Do you abide by the grey tracky bottom dress code that we seem to have in our local Lidl?

Working from home today as need to get a few things done without distractions from minions or morons. Which was good as it meant an extra hour in bed and better coffee. Not sure what I'm going to do for lunch, mind.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    bit like TLW, work.

Also some mass changes to the fantasy team thanks to an elbow and a few injuries.

On the old working lunch topic, today is chicken (rosemary, thyme and lemon, after being cooked with onion and garlic), salad with some avo. Yes I am looking forward to it
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    First day back at work today, had last week off to ride the Scotland leg of a mate's JoGLE for the first 3 days. The daily mileage was a fair bit higher than I'm used to, especially for 3 consecutive days. Luckily it was all made worth while seeing my mate fall off on the Berriedale descent half way between JoG and Inverness on the first day, the rest was horrible and awesome at the same time.

Second half of the week was spent at the GF's cousin's wedding where I got completely hammered which was very enjoyable. I don't want to be back at work