Fuji Road Bikes/Frames

JesseD
JesseD Posts: 1,961
edited September 2016 in Road buying advice
Don't know much about Fuji bikes and they don't seem too popular in the UK, but the reviews I have read on the net seem pretty positive!

I am starting my search for next years bike and have come across the Fuji Sl 2.1 which seems like great value given the spec (although I would prefer to buy just the F&F and build my own spec rather than buy a complete bike and then swap out all contact points)

The geo on a 56cm seems a good fit for me so am keen to hear does anyone have any experience with Fuji bikes, if so what are your thoughts?

Also is it only Evans who sell in the UK or can you buy anywhere else, ideally I'd like just the frame set but Evans don't seem to sell them?
Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!

Comments

• jdee84
    jdee84 Posts: 288
    chainreaction seem to have a few previous years fuji's with a fair bit of discount right now
  • I own an Altamira and previously have owned a SL1. Very fast, stiff racing frames, esp the altamira.

I am 5'8 and ride a 50cm Fuji, so the sizing is kind of funny. I would typically ride a 54cm in a trek or spesh
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 1,961
    Thanks, that's good to know, what's the build quality like on the frames, the finishing etc?

There seems to be some good deals on the SL 2.1 at the moment and it gets a good write up in Cycling Plus, the geometry on the 56cm seems like it will work as well, just not 100% sure on the colour.
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!