wednesday, it's gonna screw your head, you're gonna wind up dead

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wasnt going to own up to knowing about a girly song like that.

But it's the only cd in the Mazda

I think you've been snookered Stevo.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wasnt going to own up to knowing about a girly song like that.

But it's the only cd in the Mazda

I think you've been snookered Stevo.
    Never knew you had a Mazda as well?

(I always was good at those rebound shots off the cushion :wink: )
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    Reality beckons with a new role starting on Monday and the start of many long zone two rides until December which will be interspersed with a weekly threshold session and a tightening of the nut on food intake.
    Clapham to Hackney? Stevo goes through loads of zones on his communt.
    Good luck with the new position.
    Luckily they're mostly flat ones :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Speaking of God like I remember doing a vo2 Max test thing at a gym in America. The gym's Latin motto was "Once you've got it up keep it up." The test started deceptively easy but I soon started working up a sweat at the ramp on the running machine started to lift and speed increased. The whole gym stopped to watch and cheer as I nearer the record time of 25mins 11 seconds. I was nearly out on my feet but my older brother Kevin Costner was there to catch me as a passed his record :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Speaking of God like I remember doing a vo2 Max test thing at a gym in America. The gym's Latin motto was "Once you've got it up keep it up." The test started deceptively easy but I soon started working up a sweat at the ramp on the running machine started to lift and speed increased. The whole gym stopped to watch and cheer as I nearer the record time of 25mins 11 seconds. I was nearly out on my feet but my older brother Kevin Costner was there to catch me as a passed his record :D
    Welcome back Orinoco :) Has the drought started already :wink:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Nope, she finds me even more attractive as a husband :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    Sat here eating the sandwich from heaven after 50 very hilly miles in very windy conditions and i'm farqed but enough of that boring stuff, here's the sandwich I have made. It's heaven. The only thing that could top it is that sumptuously sexy brunette at the local RBS sitting on my face.

In granary bread.

Mature cheddar.
    Smoked ham.
    Cucumber.
    Sweet pickled beetroot
    Premium coleslaw and
    Some mixed lettuce leaves.

(Layer it up thin and carefully or you'll be fetching it off the wall.)

Back to the Vuelta.

Laters.

PS @ Seano: Liar liar pants on fire. You wouldn't be on here if that were true.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Nope, she finds me even more attractive as a husband :D
    That sounds like a porky pie if this video clip is to be believed :wink:
    http://youtu.be/UjBuicfuJ8I