It's Monday, what you gonna do about it?

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
Tired.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Well 47b. since you ask and in the spirit of Bottom Bracket - sweet FA.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    In reference to the topic title, sleep, well I say sleep more pretend to work while in a semi coma like state.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Sore hands. Hours on a grinder and sander, then a paint brush.

Last day on the tools for a while.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    burnt my hand at the weekend picking up a 200deg pan handle out the oven without gloves on DOAH ..... currently nursing a sore hand after a painful commute into work

damnit, why do they put the important controls on "that" handle .... perhaps I should have driven in this morning :D
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Morning all, meeting this morning follwed by shirking this afternoon. I should implement the meetings requirements but shirking sounds better after a heavy weekend.

The builders actually turned up this morning which I'm still in shock about.

Bike dismantling and boxing up tonight and MrsHD seem to have accepted the fact I'm taking it on holiday quite well.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Not brave enough to take the bike on the hold to lynton. Never get it in the car and the fuhrette would go bananas if I left her with the minion dhl's.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    It's going on the proviso that rides are completed by about 10am which given the fact it's about thirty degrees isn't such a bad thing.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Strimming me and trying to pretend to agree and nod my head to Dave the builder recommendations (which i'll probably ignore) and go with the other Dave the other builder's way of doing things.
    KISS - it's the better way to do things.
    Don't intend to play with hot pan handles in the near future.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Got me pole up, now to slip into the old bag.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    Strimming me and trying to pretend to agree and nod my head to Dave the builder recommendations (which i'll probably ignore) and go with the other Dave the other builder's way of doing things.
    KISS - it's the better way to do things.

You don't want to do it like that, you want to do it like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpdO8nkmc8
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Swiss Darkhairedlord and Harry T47b Enfield... :roll:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mrs BBGeeks birthday today, so we went to the seaside (no real beach here in Hants) and had a lazy day. To the guy who flew his Spitfire over us, cheers mate, the cheque's in the post. Mrs BBGeek loves Spitfires. Steak for tea, some champagne and now watching the gymnastics on TV. These guys are awesome. Pretty much a perfect day.
    Work tomorrow is going to be a drag. Laters.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    Evening folks.

Decent pedal in and our of work today. Saw the pointless sign of the day headed down to the bike parking area in our office underground car park, it said 'Please be careful opening this door, people may be on the other side'. The door opened inwards towards me :D The rest of the day was spent playing with large numbers and torturing them till they told me what I wanted to hear.

In other news, Stropteen started her work experience down at the local vets, seemed to find it interesting.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]