Flagrant Delinquency Friday

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
There's a lot of it about.

Finished fettling bike for nephew. It's a good thing, hope he appreciates it. Lunch in the local bakery, and next door has opened as a charity shop. Had a browse... surely not... new, still with tags, Rapha jersey IN MY SIZE, for the equivalent of 20 pounds. Result! 8)
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Yeah Friday

Working from home as we have got different builders in trying to make the freezing school room warm - the good news is they are going to leave their scaffolding in there so I can paint the walls & ceiling easier :)

Later is pick up a mate from Australia and then over to a neighbours for a BBQ, it is going to be messy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Here's me thinking August is meant to be quiet. Minion hunting, firefighting and incoming projects from places where it's winter and they're all at work mean this is rush hour on the corporate hamster wheel :roll: Roll on next week and holiday in 'high six' county....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Its Friday I feel ive eaten my own weight in food after some moron booked an office buffet.

Got some rather strong cider to try tonight which should be fun then a weekend of riding ahead for a change still faffing on choosing a frameset though.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Af'noon nork supports.

Me pedalled me whilst the weather was reasonable. Time to do some stretching before I seize up. Back is better, neck needs some tlc.

Where tf is everybody?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Af'noon nork supports.

Me pedalled me whilst the weather was reasonable. Time to do some stretching before I seize up. Back is better, neck needs some tlc.

Where tf is everybody?

Laters.
    It may shock you to know that some of us are working...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Stevo has mentioned his work 5 out of 6 posts today, I smell a rat, WTF is he up to!?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    It could be because he is a cont,well that's what it says on his avatar anyway.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    It's like that Donald Trump campaigning tactic where if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Work? Didn't know you still had any, thought you were all taking it easy for the next two years to see what happens :D

Cycled to the beach this arvo ( no swimming, no running involved) it was a touch breezy, like a dyson hairdryer on 11, mad idea 36c, this week is Pirate Week, aaaargh! Streets full of pirates!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Work lol (Cue the laughing cavalier).

Minions, PMT, interest rate cut, stropteen's return and probably a lack of action. It's a heady mix even Stevo couldn't fix with a bottle of Vodka and a pneumatic doll.
  • Stevo_666
    Well some cold Absolut and the internet are nearly as good :)

It was one of those days and unfortunately when you're trying to restructure $1.5 billion of US debt you can't just Teflon desk it to the minions. Ho hum.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It was one of those days and unfortunately when you're trying to restructure $1.5 billion of US debt you can't just Teflon desk it to the minions. Ho hum.

Exchange rate meant a hike?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,024
    The boss is out so I'm channel surfing. Netflix isn't working which makes it even worse :(

Ride tomorrow then a ceremony followed by beers!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Exchange rate meant a hike?
    Nope, no exchange risk or interest rate hike. Just a few million a year to be had in tax rate arbitrage :)