Anyone here in Denmark/Danish?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
Just seen the Danish Olympic road cycling kit and it looks awesome.

Anyone know how to get hold of it?

Comments

• Anonymous
    Found it here, but not for sale.

http://www.parentini.com/en/346/950/rio-2016-jersey
  • PTestTeam
    PTestTeam Posts: 395
    coriordan wrote:

The kit has caused a bit of a storm on social media. It will be coming out for sale in Denmark soon. I'm going to find out from the UK distributor if it will be for sale in the UK
  • coriordan wrote:

The kit will be available shortly after the Olympics, Zetta Distribution , Parentini distributor will supply the kit to all dealers across the UK. for more info contact sales@zettadistribution.com
    Thanks,
    Zetta
  • Anonymous
    AFTER???

You mean when it's l/s and tights weather!

What do we want? : Danish kit!
    When do we want it? : when it's still appropriate weather to wear it!
  • PTestTeam
    coriordan wrote:
    AFTER???

It's only 2 weeks!
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    PTestTeam wrote:
    coriordan wrote:
    AFTER???

It's only 2 weeks!

Yes, that's the British summer.
  • PTestTeam
    Great silver medal for the jersey today
  • Thought I'd bump the thread to say this kit is now available in the uk. I ordered one through Iain grant at target training (iain.grant0701@btopenworld.com), and I felt I should post it up here because he couldn't of been nicer to deal with and deserved a bit of a shout out.
    Cannondale caad7 ultegra
    S-works Tarmac sl5 etap
    Colnago c64 etap wifli
    Brother Swift
  • Anonymous
    I have also bought one but from the Danish cycle Union website but no bloody idea what's going on :(
  • coriordan wrote:
    I have also bought one but from the Danish cycle Union website but no bloody idea what's going on :(

I'm pretty sure they've been distributed from Italy – so should be arriving in the respective countries very soon, then sent on from there.
  • Anonymous
    Cool. I've received a few emails from them as something went mental with the payments (they took payment and refunded it, which I think is correct as they said they would take payment when it shipped)

I don't REALLY know as I don't speak Danish, just going by Google auto translate of the emails.
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    coriordan wrote:
    Cool. I've received a few emails from them as something went mental with the payments (they took payment and refunded it, which I think is correct as they said they would take payment when it shipped)

I don't REALLY know as I don't speak Danish, just going by Google auto translate of the emails.
    Often described as the language of love
  • Anonymous
    Any updates on this PTTest?

Since I got the last emails no further monies have been debited and I have no idea about shipping.

Is there someone to talk to? I did buy direct from source. Also I am now gonna be shafted with the FX movement :(
  • PTestTeam
    coriordan wrote:
    Any updates on this PTTest?

Since I got the last emails no further monies have been debited and I have no idea about shipping.

Is there someone to talk to? I did buy direct from source. Also I am now gonna be shafted with the FX movement :(

I do know that kits have arrived with UK dealers and Zetta Distribution. So perhaps the ones destined for Denmark have arrived and they are now shipping out from there?

Depending on your sizing, Zetta do have a few spare kits in L and XL.
  • Anonymous
    I am M in shorts, S in the top.

Do you know when customers are billed? I had the payment taken on the date of order, then refunded along with some follow up emails saying this may be weird but is in fact correct as I will be charged when they ship. Do you have contact details for the distributor for those who purchased direct?

Thanks
  • PTestTeam
    coriordan wrote:
    I am M in shorts, S in the top.

Do you know when customers are billed? I had the payment taken on the date of order, then refunded along with some follow up emails saying this may be weird but is in fact correct as I will be charged when they ship. Do you have contact details for the distributor for those who purchased direct?

Thanks

I don't. I only have details for Zetta. If you've bought the kit from the Danes then you'll need to get in contact with them.
  • Anonymous
    Did as you suggested by email. Already heard back. Shipping tomorrow, apparently. Just in time of the end of summer!
  • PTestTeam
    coriordan wrote:
    Did as you suggested by email. Already heard back. Shipping tomorrow, apparently. Just in time of the end of summer!

Good news. Now you need to book a week in Tenerife!
  • Anonymous
    I spend my holiday money on the fx losses
  • Anonymous
    KIT HAS ARRIVED. may force a ride in the cold tomorrow. Top and bibs are amazing.

Hat is cheap ill fitting itchy scratchy tat with poor stitching and could have cost £2 from a far eastern market stall. Shame, really
  • PTestTeam
    coriordan wrote:
    KIT HAS ARRIVED. may force a ride in the cold tomorrow. Top and bibs are amazing.

Hat is cheap ill fitting itchy scratchy tat with poor stitching and could have cost £2 from a far eastern market stall. Shame, really

Great news!

Is it a Parentini cap? Cos it doesn't sound like one. Their's a re normally nice quality.
  • Anonymous
    It says parentini on it (printed on the outside, equally poorly to the DEN logo) but it feels unbelievably cheap and nasty. There is no branding on any tags or labels on the inside other than 70%polyester 30%cotton.

Frankly it deserves a refund
  • PTestTeam