2016/2017 Fantasy Football league - open to all.

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,086
edited August 2016 in The cake stop
Whilst the season might not end until Lombardy/World Championships, the footie is starting soon.

Join The BR Glass Crankers league - you will need code: 960294-253810

Pick your team first and then join the league using the code above.

Web address:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Footie...footy..aargh! It's football unless you are under 13. You and Stevo are the biggest culprits and should be thrashed. Still, fookin hell it's back already. Better cobble a team of sorts together then.
  • pinno
    Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah...
  • pinno
    Roll up, roll up - only 3 days to go...
  • Rb5_turbo
    Rb5_turbo Posts: 206
    I am in, hell will freeze over before I ever get a decent score but I will give this a whirl.

thx for sorting!
  • pinno
    Rb5_turbo wrote:
    I am in, hell will freeze over before I ever get a decent score but I will give this a whirl.

'Amateurs' would be flattering ourselves.

I think Stevo666 was Le Lanterne Rouge last season.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Footie...footy..aargh! It's football unless you are under 13. You and Stevo are the biggest culprits and should be thrashed. Still, fookin hell it's back already. Better cobble a team of sorts together then.
    ....or is that webfooty in Norfolk?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Over there: it's the bootiful game.

I'll get my coat.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Over there: it's the bootiful game.

I'll get my coat.
    I disagree, because Norwich are pants at footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Picked a FF team tonight, found it bloody difficult as so many of the 'big' clubs are under new management, as well as Man Utd, and have no idea of who may start or who may be on the bench and what new signings may be any use.

Norwich are a bit different in that they are very much a county team in all but name, the supposed derby game is with a club 40miles away in Suffolk. You could throw a net over all the PL and Championship clubs in the midlands for example. Gives the budgies a different feel as a club.
  • pinno
    Well done 'Derbedos' (whoever the heck you are).
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I'll be joining this league tomorrow

Very happy with tonight. That's twice I've had zlatan captain and it's paid off.
  • pinno
    Keep abreast with the gossip, pomp, excuses and sheer drivel here:

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12947565&p=19951372#p19951372