Orro Gold

Pedro872
Pedro872 Posts: 67
edited August 2016 in Road buying advice
Hi,

I'm looking to substantially upgrade my Specialized Allez to my first carbon road bike and really like the look of the Orro Gold.

Are there any owners out there and if so would you recommend them.

At this price point £1500-2000 there are lots to choose from but for what I want from a bike I think the Orro could well be best suited to me but I would like to hear some ownership reviews before shelling out what for me is a hell of a lot of money.

Thank you.

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    I'm not an owner but our lbs stocks them about our club chairman has one, lovely looking bit of kit and judging by the other brands in stock these must be good, the lbs owner only stocks quality kit.

Like any new bike make sure you ride it before buying, its the only way to know if it's right for you
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • isotonik
    isotonik Posts: 50
    I don't own one but I had thought about getting one as my first carbon bike.

Think all Orro bikes are very nice, just out of my price range
  • Pedro872
    Pedro872 Posts: 67
    Thanks for the replies.

They are indeed a lovely looking bike and I have tried one out albeit just around the LBS car park. I like the fact that they come well spec'd even down to a decent set of wheels which is often the point where manufacturers try and save money. What I also like about them is you don't see many about, in fact I've never seen a Gold out on the road. That's why I was looking to try and get a few user reviews.

Thanks again.