REAR DERAILLEYUR TRIGGER SHIFTERS

snodger57
snodger57 Posts: 3
edited August 2016 in MTB workshop & tech
I currently have a shimano altus m370 s/l trigger shifter fitted to my bike, what other compatible trigger shifters can i fit as a replacement, it is a 9 speed shifter

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Any Shimano 9 speed shifter.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    No need to shout!

Any Shimano 9 speed trigger shifter as noted above or any SRAM named 9 speed shifter (e.g. SRAM Rocket, NOT the SRAM X9number0 shifters).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • At the risk of causing more shouting... what's happened to your current shifter? crash damage?
  • forgot i had my caps on lol, thanks for the advice, and the reason why i want to change is that my current shifter gets a bit stiff on the large cog, i've put a new cable on and oiled it, but still does the same
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Is the rear mech hitting the stop, that will make the the lever feel somewhat stiff?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.