Spec me a new LED torch light

sprite1275
sprite1275 Posts: 157
edited August 2016 in MTB general
My ultrafire 502b is on its last legs so looking for a new torch which takes a single 18650 battery.

Not sure how the LED torches have come on since the 502b or is it still a good torch to get?

Budget around £50

Comments

• Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    Look on DealExtreme (DX.com? I could be wrong) and see what they have to offer. The range changes quite fast, so any specific advice may be out of date pretty quickly. A more general piece of advice is don't restrict yourself to one type of battery
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • JGTR
    JGTR Posts: 1,404
    Giraffoto wrote:
    Look on DealExtreme (DX.com? I could be wrong) and see what they have to offer. The range changes quite fast, so any specific advice may be out of date pretty quickly. A more general piece of advice is don't restrict yourself to one type of battery

DealExtreme are useless, ordered in October and waited so long for my lights that BST started and I didn't need them :roll: Li batteries can not be sent by air so have to be sent from China or wherever by sea. They are also rubbish at answering emails etc

Looked on eBay and for pretty much same price the same stuff was available from UK distributors next day delievery.