I think they need some safety netting on this trail...

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
edited September 2016 in The Crudcatcher
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I'd love to ride that. It looks amazing.
    There's nothing like being one mistake away from death to focus the mind. Males you feel alive.
    Experiences like that are why I love climbing.
  • Stevo_666
    I'd love to ride that. It looks amazing.
    There's nothing like being one mistake away from death to focus the mind. Males you feel alive.
    Experiences like that are why I love climbing.
    As it says in that link, better you than me mate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    There's nothing like a bit of genuine fear to make you feel alive. Not just a bit frightened but a genuine sense that death is a very real possibility.
  • Stevo_666
    I reckon for most of us lot, trying to ride that trail might cause a few problems with the 'feeling alive' part.
  • rockmonkeysc
    That's how I used to think but after getting in to some pretty desperate situations while climbing, I've learnt to love the feeling.
  • Foooooooooook that!

Damn, wish I had the skill to do something like that :(
  • See is it just me that thinks, no and anyone that does it is just backwards? One false move at one point and that's your life over.... maybe it's just my age... each to their own but the best thing about a ride is coming back from a ride alive.....and then having a pint
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    See is it just me that thinks, no and anyone that does it is just backwards? One false move at one point and that's your life over.... maybe it's just my age... each to their own but the best thing about a ride is coming back from a ride alive.....and then having a pint

Would your post ride pint be real mans beer or pironi?

And are you as old as V68? Who is obviously 68!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • You've never truly felt alive until you've genuinely been one tiny slip from death.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    bg13 wrote:
    Oi!!! I've aged since I created my username, I'm much older than that now. :P
    I've come close to death a few times, can't say I enjoyed it. With a wife and two kids I try to avoid getting too close nowadays.
    Real beer please, but if in Italy Moretti is the better mass produced pisswater.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Oi!!! I've aged since I created my username, I'm much older than that now. :P
    I've come close to death a few times, can't say I enjoyed it. With a wife and two kids I try to avoid getting too close nowadays.
    Real beer please, but if in Italy Moretti is the better mass produced pisswater.

I do recall a pub bike chat, with admittedly not just your self, with the various ways folks had nearly killed them selfs!