Vector 2/s calibration problem

Wilby_89
Wilby_89 Posts: 96
edited July 2016 in Workshop
I have got a park tool torque wrench and a crow foot adapter that I am using to tighten the vector 2/s pedals.
I am switching them between two bikes.
Using the recommend torque of 40nm on my first bike (Merida) I get a value of 0.03 to 0.06 which seems okay.
Switched to my 2nd bike (Mekk) same installation process getting a calibration result of -0.40 to -0.50 therefore I thought will it needs a bit more tightening so went up to 44nm and still getting the same result so tried using a torque of 34nm and still getting the same results.
Why is this I thought the amount of torque would affect the calibration results which doesn't seem to be the case.
Must have spent over 6 hours reinstalling and testing and can never get that sweet 0 to appear.
First bike result 0.03 to 0.06 seems okay but the second bike result of -0.40 to -0.50 seems to be way out.
What is going on just spent over £500 for the pedals and £100 on the torque wrench just to get inaccurate power reading.
PLEASE HELP, Somebody must have had the same problems, Been on Garmin forums for hours with no results.