Cannondale Warranty

orangepip
orangepip Posts: 219
edited July 2016 in Road general
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes and any experience in claiming on Cannondale's warranty?

Comments

• Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    The search feature works very well for this kind of thing. Click on the 'Settings' cog next to the search box (top LHS) and then type something like "+cannondale +warranty" into the selection criteria box, select "Road General" for forums to search and then hit go. Quite a few threads crop up and the general theme is "it depends", and the general advice for getting a successful result is "be tenacious".
  • orangepip
    orangepip Posts: 219
    Thanks Bobbinogs, I'd uncovered the same information myself using the search function but was interested to see if anyone had any specific experience of the process...

The info I'm getting from my bike shop is very vague ( I just suspect that they don't do it very often) and the cannondale website merely has high level details (not even a highlight process) which gives no detail about how it will proceed.

I guess I'll just wait and see.
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    As ever good advice from Bobbinogs. This might not help op - but for others - the bike shop backing you up and pushing the claim helps a lot. I have had two Cannondale claims in the last two years which could easily been refused, however, kudos to EPIC cycles for pushing the claims through and making the process painless.