Women!

gt5xcr
gt5xcr Posts: 77
edited July 2016 in MTB general
Hi, was all set and ready to go for a whole days ride tomorrow ,route planned, backpack packed hydration bladder filled and in the fridge,snacks made(granola bars) wrapped and ready and then the misses decides to take a day off work so now I have to go to the coast for the day . Beautiful weather and now I 've got to wait till Wednesday for my ride .Oh for a single life. :(:cry: :evil: :twisted:
GT I_DRIVE 5 XCR IN BLUE.

Ride everywhere, To/from work(12hrs work a day/5 days a week) and still the energy to hit the trails.

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Buy her a bike
  • gt5xcr
    gt5xcr Posts: 77
    Hi, just got back from the coast. She moaned how far we walked along the seafront so a bike would be pointless,and I , like most men have got balls except when it comes to saying no to the misses.
    Still, I have got the energy left to get out and ride tomorrow.
    GT I_DRIVE 5 XCR IN BLUE.

Ride everywhere, To/from work(12hrs work a day/5 days a week) and still the energy to hit the trails.
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    May I suggest a divorce.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    May I suggest a divorce.

yip, mine wouldn't even dream about trying to change my cycling plans because she is an understanding decent human being.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    And I would enjoy a day with mine at the beach, because I love her.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I see who wears the penis in your house.
  • cooldad
    At least I get some, even if it's a strap on.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • poah
    I'd rather ride my bike than have sex TBH
  • cooldad
    POAH wrote:
    May I suggest a divorce.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • poah
    cooldad wrote:
    POAH wrote:
    May I suggest a divorce.

:?:
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    POAH wrote:

If that's the case then I strongly suspect most of the women (I'm making an assumption here!) that you have had sex with have probably come away from the experience thinking that they'd rather you were riding your bike.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • cooldad
    POAH wrote:
    :?:

If that's the case then I strongly suspect most of the women (I'm making an assumption here!) that you have had sex with have probably come away from the experience thinking that they'd rather you were riding your bike.

This.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • swod1
    swod1 Posts: 1,639
    I don't have that problem anymore well for the time being so can go on rides whenever I want and wont be told off for having a pile of bike related stuff in the corner of my dinning room.

you should have snuck out early and gone on your ride.
  • cooldad
    You've become a priest?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • poah
    POAH wrote:

I'd rather go out on my bike on a day that I had planned than do somthing with the wife just so she wouldn't with hold sexual activities. How you get to my previous partners not enjoying it from that I have no idea :?
  • poah
    cooldad wrote:
    You've become a priest?

nah he can't get an erection anymore so sex can't be held over him as a bargining chip lol
  • StinkinHippy
    StinkinHippy Posts: 160
    POAH wrote:
    POAH wrote:

I'd rather go out on my bike on a day that I had planned than do somthing with the wife just so she wouldn't with hold sexual activities. How you get to my previous partners not enjoying it from that I have no idea :?

in fairness that wasnt very clear from your comment.
  • Angus Young
    cooldad wrote:
    And I would enjoy a day with mine at the beach, because I love her.

I've suspected for some time that you're a big ol' romantic.
  • Angus Young
    POAH wrote:
    POAH wrote:

I just drew the obvious conclusion that you were gay but hadn't told your wife and the biking was just a displacement activity.
  • rockmonkeysc
    What you need is a wife who has her own interests (knitting, baking, rampant rabbit etc) to keep her occupied while you go riding. Then when she's happy for you to go out, she'll also have a good day and will be in the mood for breaking furniture.
    Ideally she should also have a great rack and the ability to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Ideally she should also have a great rack and the ability to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe.

...and a fit young sister too.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • rockmonkeysc
    FishFish wrote:

...and a fit young sister too.

That goes without saying.
  • poah
    POAH wrote:
    POAH wrote:

I just drew the obvious conclusion that you were gay but hadn't told your wife and the biking was just a displacement activity.

would get more anal if I was gay :lol: