Spamming - In Cake Shop

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    HaydenM wrote:
    You do realise literally no one cares about their post count, right?

The number of posts is simply a Litmus test of how much of a life you have :mrgreen:

Here's one of his valuable contributions to the forum:
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Troll post, 15mph no handed down a narrow trail? my ass, your fault why were you playing Pokemon Go are you 12 years old? get a life
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Lots of them do it you can't stop them, although you can spot the no lifers and obviously post count w*nkers who have 500 posts and they're all in "the cake shop", they contribute nothing to this forum apart from getting high post count that they think make them "look good"

Only 395 posts to go mate, come on - you can do it.

Aww did I trigger the little post count w*nker? check my posts mate and you can see I contribute something I have 1 post in the cake shop, try again.

I have no desire to trawl all your posts so could you please pick out your biggest contribution to the forum, or better still, a top 10 so that we lesser mortals can marvel at your brilliance? Let us judge your contribution.
    But maybe you are not held in the esteem that you seem to think you deserve.
    A legend in your own mind perhaps?

Wasn't talking to you, but then again I guess with being a post-count w*nker they tend to be braindead, do you honestly believe posting random words in cake shop actually contributes to helping others on the forum? (oh wait yes other post-count w*nkers), what are you babbling about legend in my own mind? all I said is that I have contributed to the forum helping newcomers and like out how is that a legend in my own mind? you plonker.
    Yes but at what age did you properly take posting seriously properly?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    He seems very serious. Has he used the internet in the past?
  • Lungs94
    Lungs94 Posts: 160
    Hahaha, baiting all you post-count w*nkers is hilarious! you can tell whos the post count w*nkers because they all respond to this thread LOL! good job OP
    Bikes:
    2013 Mondraker Dune XR - XX1 XO1 Hope, Easton Carbon, Fox
    Voodoo Bizango XT - Hope, Pikes, Mavic
  • Lungs94
    Lungs94 Posts: 160
    Veronese68 wrote:
    There are different sections for a variety of subjects, some of them are off topic and it says so quite clearly in the rules. If you don't want to wast your time with them it's quite simple, don't read them. No rules are being broken, unlike the one with spam posts to promote a website which is what's being compained about in the OP.

Did you read the rules properly? rules 8: Don't post just to increase your post count. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. aka spam, should check your mate Ballsymate for that one.
    Bikes:
    2013 Mondraker Dune XR - XX1 XO1 Hope, Easton Carbon, Fox
    Voodoo Bizango XT - Hope, Pikes, Mavic
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    There are different sections for a variety of subjects, some of them are off topic and it says so quite clearly in the rules. If you don't want to wast your time with them it's quite simple, don't read them. No rules are being broken, unlike the one with spam posts to promote a website which is what's being compained about in the OP.

Did you read the rules properly? rules 8: Don't post just to increase your post count. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. aka spam, should check your mate Ballsymate for that one.

But in off topic areas of the forum you can post light hearted threats, so long as the replies fit in with the topic then it's perfectly within the rules. Maybe they are posting to join in with a discussion or have 'light hearted banter or friendly chat'?

This thread must be bumping up your post count nicely, good work
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    alv0201.jpg?w=470&h=264
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

So will I have to change my name to Veronessesmate as I appear to now have 2 friends?

58456532.jpg
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Hahaha, baiting all you post-count w*nkers is hilarious! you can tell whos the post count w*nkers because they all respond to this thread LOL! good job OP

And thank you - I measure my self worth by the length of threads that I originated so this is doing wonders for my self-esteem