Lezyne Road Caddy - anything slightly bigger

grenw
grenw Posts: 804
edited July 2016 in Road buying advice
Currently using a Lezyne Road Caddy saddle bag. Great piece of kit but just a little bit too small.

I like the fact that it uses straps/velcro to fix to the rails (don't like plastic clamp things) and also the fact that it does not hold the seatpost like the Topeak wedge I used to have.

Trouble is when I do longer rides I like to carry spares - 2 tubes, 2 co2 canisters along with multi-tool, links and levers. The Caddy is just not big enough for everything. I'm happy with one tube in a jersey pocket (along with a belt and braces pump to get the tube started) but I just can't fit that second canister in so pockets end up feeling weighed down.

So...anything similar but just a little bit bigger?

Comments

• mercia_man
    mercia_man Posts: 1,431
    Arundel Dual. Secure fit round seat rails only ( no seatpost loop). I carry two tubes, three tyre levers, multi-tool, small rag, chain link and zip tie.
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 804
    Look good. Thanks
  • g00se
    g00se Posts: 2,221
    Another options that's quite flexible is a Lezyne Roll Caddy. Needs a bit of attention in placing items if you're packing it full (so that it rolls up properly, but you get more in it that the regular small caddy).