"I've done a steaming king size dump and left it for you lot Dave's last dayas PM Wednesday

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Change the record Stevo. How many times have you posted that pic? Besides, it's a pan flat car park and the poor feeble crudder needs a tow.
    There are a few roadies moaning about their job prospects over in Cake Stop so I thought I should do my bit.

Linky please :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Change the record Stevo. How many times have you posted that pic? Besides, it's a pan flat car park and the poor feeble crudder needs a tow.
    There are a few roadies moaning about their job prospects over in Cake Stop so I thought I should do my bit.

Linky please :D
    Doesn't your heart bleed :)
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13028650&start=3280
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    H
    Pinno wrote:
    Talking of monsters, this is Toots 2. In the wrong bed and crashed with her 'laptop' on her head:

c8c6a866022bb26dfa18b71ea1d4503f.jpg
    Pleased to see toot 2 takes after her mother.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    seanoconn wrote:
    H
    Pinno wrote:
    Talking of monsters, this is Toots 2. In the wrong bed and crashed with her 'laptop' on her head:

c8c6a866022bb26dfa18b71ea1d4503f.jpg
    Pleased to see toot 2 takes after her mother.
    We probably shouldn't ask in what way :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]