Slackers, I suppose I'll post a Friday thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,019
edited July 2016 in The bottom bracket
So, it's Friday. Traditional pre work loop done and dusted, slightly moist but nothing major.

Hopefully I'll get some fettling done today in time for, yes, a nice wet weekend.

Breakfast was a bowl of cardboard, snacks will be green orange and a purpley/red colour, lunch is TBC.

Does that cover it?

Oh wait, spag bol for dinner tonight.

There, done.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Still knacked after a very long day in our fine capital.
    Finished my meeting at BSI Chiswick, quick pint or two, train to Richmond then chaos as all trains cancelled for two hours. De-camp to pub.
    Ended up going the long way home via reading/basingstoke but time for another pub at Reading.

Objectives for today:
    Go and watch "proms in the playground" at daughters school, take her for an ice-cream or something then back to school for her school disco. Hang around for hour and a half then take her for dinner somewhere cheap and bus-ride home.
    And prey the car repair bill isn't too painful.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    Me going to Doc's me on account of dodgy left eye with something in it.

First decent weather for 2 weeks and the pedalling will have to be roller based later when the OH goes to work and Toots are in bed.

Onwards into the mire.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Busy closing our quarter end reporting. Wonderful. Still, Stropteen goes to Slovakia early next week so there is some peace to look forward to soon.

I fancy some cider tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Oi, who you calling sla... ooooooooh look! Kitten videos!

*Ahem*. Friday. That's F - R - I - D - A - Y

Wet and blah. Did physio first up which involved getting mugged and tortured at great expense, except they call it "myofascial release" and "cervical traction therapy" instead. Chatted to a man about a non-existent job over coffee. Shopped for digital pianos (again).

Good thing I remembered the wine in the fridge this morning or it would have been a bleak homecoming after that lot.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    You wait 12 hours for a coat of varnish to dry, it doesn't, in fact a large bubble appears, not only is it too hot but apparently fruit flies love bathing in wet varnish, maybe I should wait until winter :D

Went out on a bike.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Sorry WS, title amended to reflect the correct spelling of the day.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Sorry WS, title amended to reflect the correct spelling of the day.
    You could have claimed it was an homage to Jack and the Beanstalk. Fe Fi Fo Fum and all that.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I thought Fryday was the correct spelling. Just been to the café to maintain my god like figure, food is good. It's also cakeday in the office as the company bought cakes for the staff, cakes are very good. Busy weekend coming up with a visit to Southampton Uni tomorrow and Sunday I'm taking the boy up to Brackley ready for his work experience placement That starts on Monday. We stuck him in the cheapest B&B we could find, which turns out to be a lovely pub on the high street a short walk from the works. Unfortunately for him they know he's only 17.