Glorious sunshine here, had a brew, sorting next weekends riding and shirking
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Nice day. Bike ride, fish and chips at the beach for lunch, and an afternoon fettling stuff in the garage. This evening will be internet shopping. :roll: (Note to self: finish purchases before third glass of wine, otherwise you have a tendency to get carried away...)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Nice day with rain forecast this afternoon. The GF had her first shift at a local restaurant yesterday and got back well after my bed time to tell me all about it, hence the bleary eyes this morning. (Tis a 'stop gap' job as she's struggling to find anything in her field at the moment but the owner wants her to be the manager of the new gin bar they are opening next month, as long as I get a discount I might be encouraging her to stay)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Monday was definitely not wanted, but I'll try to forget it.
    Took the girl in to school for 9am this morning, that was a struggle. And not just because of the traffic. Unfortunately this also means I ended up driving to work, should have gone back home and dumped the car but I had to bring the EPO's old bike in as someone might be buying it, fingers crossed.
    Need more food if I'm going to maintain my god like figure.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    49 km ride this morning and now sat in a carpark eating salad. Back to work and dullness later.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    very nice ride in this morning, too many meetings after that and now it looks like rain may be on the way.

Just arranging when and where to meet my sister as she flys into Birmingham tomorrow!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Rehearsals for the Farnborough Air Show seem to have started above my house. That's a farewell to peace and quiet for two weeks.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    The tedium of Monday is being brightened up by the prospect of beer and curry in town tonight. I shall have to pedal tomorrow to compensate....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    HaydenM wrote:
    ...The GF had her first shift at a local restaurant yesterday and got back well after my bed time to tell me all about it...

Yep, wired to the moon for 2 hours after her shift finished. That means that if she finishes at 11.30, no sleep for you until 2am. Although, she might be up for it.

PPP for me. It's rained solidly all day.

Campag SR chainset going into the classifieds later if anyone wants first dibs. 39/53, 175mm.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Busy day working from home to complete a project was followed by the joys of going to the theatre to see eldest rug rat in a brass concert