Does anyone know what saddle bag this is?

cotton
cotton Posts: 5
edited July 2016 in Road buying advice
p4pb13662124.jpg
p4pb13662128.jpg
p4pb13662129.jpg
p4pb13662127.jpg
p4pb13662126.jpg
p4pb13662125.jpg

I'm in the market for a low profile/slick looking medium size or large size saddle bag that's long enough store my Lezyne HP Drive and also has a seatpost strap that will able to wrap around a aero seatpost(Cevelo S2). I have been searching all over internet for a saddle bag like this one and barely found anything that matches.

Please help me identify this saddle bag, any recommendations/input for similar saddle bags or the one you're currently using (If you are currently having a bike that has aero seatpost and use a medium/medium-large/large size saddle bag when you ride) are much appreciated.

Comments

• jason78
    jason78 Posts: 158
    Looks like my old bontrager i bought back in 2010.velcrowed around post and saddle rails IMG_0482_zpsgiatwppj.jpg
    2010 Cboardman carbon pro--- gone to pastures new
    Ribble Addax winter with sram force
    2012 Scott Cr1 SL ----in process of being built 2018 MOVED ON
    Stork Visioner ---Current steed
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,851
    Based upon my new found expertise I think it is the Rapha Canvas Special GTX. You have to dig around in their website to find it but it is there (I hate the Rapha website I can never find the jersey I want).
  • thepeginator
    thepeginator Posts: 147
    For a sleek looking saddle bag I look to the specialized wedgie, but I don't think it would be big enough for a mini pump. Though I may be wrong. They do tuck up really neatly under the saddle though.