Forum home Family & kids cycling forum

Tracking and Recording Device

ntl1606ntl1606 Posts: 14
I was wondering if you guys would invest in a bike tracking and a recording device for your children's' bikes? So that when they go on rides you can see where they are and you have a recording to see what happened. Or to also put the recording device on your bike so that you can record your ride together.

Im working on a product and just want to know families is a market we should look into!

• UnderscoreUnderscore Posts: 730
    Personally, I have an old phone with a PYG SIM that I give my son if we're going to be riding separately. It has Real-time GPS Tracker running, so I can see where he is and where he's been. He can also phone me (or me him) on it if needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything else as this is an adequate solution for me...

_
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 8,852
    No need to track my youngest as he only comes out with me, however he is on strava for riding and running using an old smartphone of mine with GPS. He likes to compare himself against me and his uncle as well as a mean of measuring his own improvements, he's a competitive little so and so at times.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,692
    Garmin live track?