Specialized Command Post Lever

petercook80
petercook80 Posts: 4
edited June 2016 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi, I cant see (after searching) that this has been discussed before but does anyone have any experience of running different release levers with a Specialized Command Post Blacklite. I want to consider a different lever (than the one it came with) that might enable me to have a better lever position so if anyone has actually used a different lever with success then it would be good to know.
I had asked Nine Point Eight if their levers would work and they said probably not because "they use a different amount of cable pull" so it would seem that not any cable operated lever would work, hence the way I phrased the question.
Thanks

Comments

• dgunthor
    dgunthor Posts: 644
    sell that one and buy one with a lever you like? might be easier?
  • Might be easier but a lot more expensive so not something I want to do, besides I brought the Command post because I felt it was the best post for me and I really like it.
  • ArniSig
    ArniSig Posts: 10
    What lever position would be better for you? In my opinion the command post has by far the best lever (The one that looks like a front shifter)
  • Its the one that comes with it as standard not the SRL lever (which I think your referring to) - which is an extra option and not one I can use as I run a front shifter (2x10) - which I run from choice because I prefer it.