Join the Conservative Party and save your country

Cotterend
Cotterend Posts: 73
edited June 2016 in The cake stop
Join the Conservative Party and save your country by voting the idiots at the top of it out!

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646
    No need, the rest of them will be resigning soon anyway.

Given that they were the best of a bad generation, is that a good thing?
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Just remember, members will only get a choice between the two idiots/outstanding leaders that the parliamentary party select. If they do enough backroom deals they will only choose one outstanding leader (see Michael Howard and Gordon Brown) and the party members don't get to vote. And who is going to trust a public vote after the week we've just had.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Cotterend wrote:
    Join the Conservative Party and save your country by voting the idiots at the top of it out!
    I guess it was only a matger of time before there was a copycat thread.

The original was the opposite however - it was all about voting idiots into power in Labour :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cotterend wrote:

The original was the opposite however - it was all about voting idiots into power in Labour :)
    That's a foregone conclusion as far as the upcoming Tory selection is concerned...
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866
    £25 to vote against Boris is good value. The only problem is that MPs have met him so he may not make the last 2.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cotterend wrote:

That's a foregone conclusion as far as the upcoming Tory selection is concerned...
    In that case we end up with a choice between lefty idiots and righty idiots. So whats new?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,799
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cotterend wrote:

In that case we end up with a choice between lefty idiots and righty idiots. So whats new?
    The level of idiocy is increasing.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Lookyhere
    Lookyhere Posts: 987
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cotterend wrote:

Considering what Cameron has done to this country, i would suggest we were all looking at the wrong party.
  • Stevo_666
    Lookyhere wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cotterend wrote:

Considering what Cameron has done to this country, i would suggest we were all looking at the wrong party.
    You could argue that Corbyn hasnt had the chance to prove what he can do to this country, but we probably dont want to take the chance on that one.