No Mojo Monday

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
edited June 2016 in The bottom bracket
On borrowed time. Project deckchairs officially reshuffled this morning but the music is still humming away over the PA. Who'll lose their seat when it stops?

With this morning's news, it's hardly significant anyway. :cry:
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    another gloomygrey day with prospect of rain to come, dontchajustlovebritishsummer

off to the gym then the office, hope it's less crappy than friday, getting bored with people playing games

will be a cafe stop for espresso and perhaps toast on the way in
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Quite happy this mornign as the weekend sat in a box of rice in the conservatory seems to have done the trick with my Garmin.

Got steel to order and a stand to design for my TV to sit on so I can put the Sonos under it.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Feeling a little worse for wear this morning. Street party yesterday went very well, my diet consisted almost exclusively of cake and beer for the day. Although I did have a mug of tea during the judging of the cake competition, I took my role of judge very seriously. Although by the 17th slice of cake I was getting a bit full. They were all very good, although some were better than others. The evening was finished off in the pub, as you do.
    I think today could be a long day...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Got to work, realised my peer had done nothing of what they should have done and so I put Top Gear on
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    New smart gas and leccy meters fitted this morning. Have a new display toy to play with. Makes a change from the BR forum. Oh hang on...
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    My morning drive which normally takes about twenty minutes was lengthened by one hour this morning due to someone sitting on a motorway gantry since 9pm last night.

Following a weekend of crap weather, it just added that special shine to the Monday morning that I sometimes feel is only available in the UK.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Capt Slog wrote:
    My morning drive which normally takes about twenty minutes was lengthened by one hour this morning due to someone sitting on a motorway gantry since 9pm last night.

Following a weekend of crap weather, it just added that special shine to the Monday morning that I sometimes feel is only available in the UK.

I decided to cancel a meeting down in Northampton based upon said individuals gantry shanenigans. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts one person didn't get the update (turn your works phone on you p***k).

Grey and drizzly here but getting plenty done in the office as a bonus of not being stuck on the motorway. Could well be a bike rider later if the weather allows.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Driving instructor ripped all motivation to live from me so replacing it with Monster (yukkkkkkkk) and Twiglets (yummmmmm). Apart from that, all quiet on the MF front.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    Rain has set in here so I think I'll do some ironing when I get home to gather brownie points.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    playing on photoshop now.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    had intended to head home early, but had a rethink when a deluge hit, maybe in an hour or so

passing the time on a webex with the cousins and a supplier of cloudy stuff as a service
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    I managed to eat something that wasn't a cake or a biscuit and it didn't kill me. It was a prawn and rocket sandwich, but I did have some cake earlier and it was delicious. I think I should gradually wean myself off them after yesterdays cake rush so I don't get the DTs from going cold turkey.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Bang, bang, bang, rip, rip, rip, bang, bang ow f*ck sh1t, bang, bang, bang...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    After the abuse our recycling bin recieved over the weekend I expect to have the DTs tonight.

Got some portion of the week planned out with a board meeting tomorrow and going to see the Stone Roses on Wednesday night.

Sportive on Saturday but my riding partner has ducked, something about his wife going into hospital the same day. Terrible planning on the NHs's part.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Slow ride in this morning and lots to catch up on at work after 3 days out in Berlin last week. Probably doesn't help that I am bogging off half way through Thursday for the monthly meeting of the 'Bromley Air Force' in South Wales 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...'Bromley Air Force' in South Wales...

Err... I think you got confused with words such as 'dummy', 'test' and 'crash'. 'Force' suggests plurality.
    'Air'?! :roll: I saw the pic you posted with your front wheel 2 cms off the ground.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work was hard work

Came home and the wife wanted help cutting down a couple of trees - no rest :(

Now watching the football with the eldest rugrat
  • pinno
    Your wife cuts trees?! Send her up here on a bus (wo)mans holiday. Ask her to bring the chainsaw too - mine's farked.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Your wife cuts trees?! Send her up here on a bus (wo)mans holiday. Ask her to bring the chainsaw too - mine's farked.
    She's a lumberjack and she's OK.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    She's a lumberjack and she's OK.

:D
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    'Air'?! :roll: I saw the pic you posted with your front wheel 2 cms off the ground.
    AJ0P4858-ZF-4024-56422-1-001.jpg

If your OH thinks that's 2cm then she's probably quite demanding :wink:
  • Wheelspinner
    Is that a "jump" or just a bunny hop?
  • pinno

Oooh; a proper dig from a proper mountain biker. I don't think your're going to recover from this one Stevo.
  • Stevo_666
    Take off :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

At least your wit is better than your bunny hops.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

At least your wit is better than your bunny hops.
    It's better than your eyesight if you think that's 2cm :D
  • Wheelspinner
    You'd get considerably more air if you weren't weighed down by 200 lbs of armour.
  • pinno
    You'd get considerably more air if you weren't weighed down by 200 lbs of armour.

You would give Mike Brew a run for his money. Now there's an idea...
  • Wheelspinner
    Pinno wrote:

You would give Mike Brew a run for his money. Now there's an idea...
    Nope, not gonna poke that particular pile of wasps.... :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    More like the bike, it weighs 38 lbs :)