Always Riding

socrates
socrates Posts: 453
edited June 2016 in Road buying advice
Anyone used this company. Prompt replies to emails but I know nothing about them. Any info.

Comments

• dork_knight
    dork_knight Posts: 405
    Used them a number of times and always had good service.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    good service, well packaged. Can be pricey compared to other sites but often have brands that simply don't appear anywhere else.

I liked this blog article advising on which brands suit which body shapes:

http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk/features/ ... dy-shapes/
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Only had good experiences with them (including returns). Have also snagged some real bargains from them in the past - the best being a Craft All weather short sleeve jersey for £50, more than 50% off at the time. I also like their Chrome and Twin Six lines too.
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 9,031
    Never used them but have entered into a mutually beneficial commercial arrangement with them in which they supplied goods in return for money. They fulfilled their side of the deal with efficiency as indeed did I.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 453
    Thank you all.
  • DanielCoffey
    DanielCoffey Posts: 142
    mrfpb - thanks for that link on clothing fit. It was a good read.

It is a shame that they don't cover fit for the "pear-shaped" body... I can imagine the writer suggesting for me "something in a nice, loose fit from M&S or BHS... oh wait, not that last one any more, sorry. Perhaps a sweatshirt... because you will."
  • fat_tail
    fat_tail Posts: 786
    bought a few things off them... Cafe Cycliste jersey etc.. good service.
    Ridley Fenix SL
  • johnnymcg259
    johnnymcg259 Posts: 569
    Yeah, used this company - but not for a couple of years now. No probs at all.