kick out the jams thursday

sungod
sungod Posts: 17,125
edited June 2016 in The bottom bracket
had breakfast, but it'll be espresso and toast at the cafe on the corner on the way to the office again

it's a bit like sitting outside a cafe in paris, but not as scenic, maybe i should go to paris for a coffee? hmmm

a packed day ahead, blah blah blah

need to listen to some mc5 later
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Traditional mild Thursday morning hangover is present and correct. Pleasant enough ride in to work with a distinct lack of wind. Just need to get through the day without murderising anyone to death. Second cup of tea is imminent, unfortunately so are customers.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Paris is hardly scenic from most cafes, but go anyway it isn't en route to the office!

enjoyed the crud, was odd on a new bike, came back with loads more energy than a road ride tho
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Lets face it Flan - you're just a philistine.

Mornin'

Time I got going...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I lived in Paris, I'd move back but for sitting around and enjoying the view and my coffee, probably best done elsewhere maybe even Italy

Biscuits and tea, lunch of champions
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    I might have eaten and drunk too much over the last few days :) Presentation went well insofar as nobody fell asleep during it. Now on the plane waiting to head back to Blighty after having downed a few more beers in the airport bar. Berlin is not a bad place.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    I have a tooth less than I started the day with :(

To quote the dentist - that was a troublesome tooth, hence lots of injections and the wrong type of tugs

Now way behind with work and in more pain
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    TLW1 wrote:

To quote the dentist - that was a troublesome tooth, hence lots of injections and the wrong type of tugs

You see! - you should have done it yourself. Cheaper and less painful. Involves Whisky.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

You see! - you should have done it yourself. Cheaper and less painful. Involves Whisky.

True, but slept for 3.5 hrs for the first time since Friday - so happy