Supersix Evo

Sgt_Pepper
Sgt_Pepper Posts: 172
edited June 2016 in Your road bikes
Back in the road after a good few years off.

Supersix Evo Ultegra
Mavic Ksyrium Pro wheels
Fixie Arione R7 saddle
Cannondale finishing kit
Rubbish pedals

Not sure on the weight.

image.jpeg

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    looks good, You Probably want to add it to the Show us Your Evo Six thread, might get more response.

I ve got a 2014 ym one which I picked up V cheap new in lowest spec, then added my Ultegra 6800, Planet X CT 45 Carbon Tubs and Kysrium Equipes spare wheels too,

The bike came originally with the FSA chainset which I didn't like the aesthetic of, and also I fell for the propaganda regarding PF 30 BB's , so switched to the Ultegra with a Wheels MFG adapter.

Over 2 years of ownership, I ve let the PX tubs go ( big mistake I would buy them back in a heartbeat ) as I was worried about group riding in Tubs and the time to change if punctured ( Never did in a whole summer )

Everytime I see one with the spider ring Sisl 2 like yours , I say I ll change back when I find one at the right price.
    So plans for the future are To get some more Carbon Tubs, and Probably upgrade to Ksyrium Elites as well.

Would also like to try a 3T aeronova bar.

164_zpsatrofzjp.jpg

Green bar tape gone back to black , and Sadly bottled out on the Tubs and Have Ksyrium Equipe clinchers on now.

Yours has definitely inspired me to get the proper SISL2 crankset though.
  • SCR Pedro
    SCR Pedro Posts: 912
    Nice! I've always liked Cannondales. I can see myself owning a Supersix one day.
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...